Gorman & Company works closely with local governments and community groups to help communities meet their development, planning, economic and social goals. Gorman’s staff brings a broad range of development, construction and real life experience to the development process and applies those skills to solve problems and help communities bring their plans to reality.
Gorman & Company brings a wide range of development experience to its communities. Its neighborhoods range from upscale condominium communities to mixed-use developments in downtown redevelopment areas. Gorman’s unique affordable housing communities offer high quality amenities that serve the creative class, seniors, accessibility-challenged, entrepreneurs, families, and individuals.
Gorman & Company has developed innovative and catalytic properties in partnership with the Wisconsin communities of Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Madison, Portage, Sheboygan, Evansville, Fond du Lac, Cudahy, Janesville and Wisconsin Dells. Gorman & Company has also completed developments in Moline, Illinois; Gulfport, Mississippi; Tavernier and Islamorada, Florida; and Phoenix, Arizona.
Initiate strategies and implement solutions to revitalize communities and build strong neighborhoods.
All of our activities will be executed in a manner that is consistent with our Core Values:
- We create and protect the best reputation at all costs
- We treat our people as our most important asset
- We provide first class service to our customers at all times
- We provide value and quality to meet or exceed customer expectations
- We maintain financial discipline to preserve and build long term economic strength
- We act in an honest, respectful, responsive and professional manner at all times
Gorman & Company, LLC employs over 400 employees across all of our markets.